Statement of Purpose (SOP)
SOP as the name indicates, should clearly convey the admissions committee about:
Who you are?
Your education, dream college, professional background etc.
Why have you selected your proposed course?
What has influenced your career path so far?
What are your professional interests?
What are your career goals and where you plan to go from here?
How to write better SOP?
- Give your best shot: Make the SOP crisp yet detailed, short yet comprehensive.
- Take your Time: Writing the perfect SOP takes 2-3 weeks time to come up with the best one.
- Make it Unique: Your SOP should make you stand out from other applicants. Discover your unique selling propositions (USPs) and showcase them.
- Provide appropriate information: Your SOP should give your college clear idea about where you come from, your personality, your ambitions and how driven you are from your SOP?
- Your Passion for the Subject: Your SOP should reflect the enthusiasm you have for the subject you want to pursue.
- Avoid fancy language: Do not commit the blunder of using long and complicated words rather try to be succinct instead and stick to short, crisp sentences.
- Be careful with the grammar: Steer clear of grammatical errors, punctuation problems and spelling mistakes etc.
- We will guide you on all the aspects of the SOP process.
- We will guide you about how the information to be used etc.
- We will review your SOP and guide you how to make it better.
- We will assist you with right format and language, if required.