New Zealand Immigration
New Zealand Visas
Visit/Tourist Business Visas
If you are planning to Visit on Tourism or visiting friends or relatives or for short duration courses or Business visit purpose one needs to have valid visa.
A New Zealand citizen or you hold a New Zealand Residence Permit;
- An Australian citizen, or Australian resident who holds a current permanent Resident Return Visa (temporary or provisional Resident Return Visa holders will need a visa to enter New Zealand);
- A British citizen or a traveler holding a British passport who has the right to live in the United Kingdom (eligible for a Visitor’s Permit for up to 6 months); or
- Visiting New Zealand for no more than 3 months and you are a citizen of a country which has a visa waiver agreement with New Zealand.
If you do not qualify as one of the above, and you wish to travel to New Zealand, you will need to obtain a Visitor’s Visa. This is a multiple-entry visa valid for a maximum of 9 months within an 18 month period.
Travel to New Zealand as a visitor must be to:
- Visit as a tourist, see friends and relatives;
- Study (one course of up to 3 months);
- Play sport or perform in cultural events without pay;
- Undertake a business trip; or
- Undertake medical treatment.
You must also:
- Have a passport that’s valid for at least 3 months past the date you are to leave New Zealand;
- Be a genuine tourist, and can show evidence of your intention to leave; and
- Provide proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay.
Business Visit Visa
Businesspeople travelling to New Zealand for less than 3 months may enter the country as a tourist, however, if they need to stay longer or plan to work in this time they will need to apply for a Work Visa and Permit.
Discount Travel Insurance
UK and Irish nationals* can obtain worldwide travel insurance by taking advantage of our special partnership with Columbus Direct, who can make the process of buying travel insurance easy and inexpensive at an exclusive 10% discount rate!
Coverage can be arranged instantly, with confirmation delivered by email and within minutes, leaving you free to travel with complete peace of mind.
Columbus Direct are able to cater for all types of travel, including annual multi-trip, single trip, long stay, backpacker, winter sports, golf and adventure travel insurance. All Columbus Direct policies offer high levels of cover, instant quotes and represent excellent value for individuals, couples and families.
*Columbus Direct covers all nationalities as long as you have been a UK resident for 6 months prior to the time of purchase.
You must apply for entry permission when you arrive in New Zealand. You can do this by completing an arrival card, which you’ll be given on the way to New Zealand.
If you want to travel in and out of New Zealand, you must have valid multiple entry travel conditions to return to New Zealand.
Unless your visa label or letter says “Return/onward travel not required”, you must have either of the following:
- a travel ticket to a country you can enter
- an acceptable sponsor who can pay for your travel ticket out of New Zealand to a country you can enter.
Funds or sponsorship
- You must have enough money to support yourself for the length of your visa or have a sponsor.
- You may be asked for evidence you have enough funds to support yourself when you check in or arrive in New Zealand.
You can’t work in New Zealand on a Business Visitor Visa, but you can carry out the specific business, for which you were granted a visa.
You can study for up to 3 months in any 12-month period.
You must leave New Zealand before your visa expires.
Apply New Zealand Visitor Visa online as it’s easier and faster; Global Quest Solution is one the best consultants for iNew Zealand Tourist Visa who provides easy and fast New Zealand Tourist Visa for Indians.