Canada Express Entry
If you are looking at migrating to Canada on permanent basis, we have many options to offer and assist you in every possible way.
- Canada is one of the hotspot for immigrants because of various reasons.
- Better quality of life and income
- Ample of job opportunities.
- Security of life (Even in the face of world recession, Canada has not cut down on its Immigration quota, so it is still the biggest immigration delivery support hub for all.)
- Dynamic Immigration Programs for working professions to self-employed categories.
- Canada offers the most supporting social security benefits program for immigrants and their families. Canada’s educational and health facilities are among the best in the world and are highly subsidized
- A Canadian passport holder also enjoys a visa free travel for almost all major countries across the world
- Canada gives right to religion, culture, language choice and the freedom of communication.
- Canadians are actually the politest people ever existing on earth because they are happy folks.
Over view of the Program:
Since Jan 2015 new migration system was introduced by IRCC called Canada Immigration Express Entry. Each month subsequent draws are scheduled to attract skillful migrants from the express entry pool system.
What is express entry?
Those who meet the criteria of one of the federal immigration programs listed below will be accepted into a pool of candidates.
- FSWP ( federal skilled worker program)
- FSTP ( federal skilled Trade Program)
- C.E.C ( Canadian Experience class)
FSWP (federal skilled worker program)
Federal Skilled Worker applications are being processed throughout the year under Express Entry scheme. Candidates must meet the pre-requisite before making an application. Skilled Work Experience: Have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled occupation (National Occupational Classification skill lever 0, A or B).
Education: The applicant must have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to show that the applicant’s education is equal to Canadian education standards.
Language Skills: The applicant must meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7, and take a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that shows you meet the level for speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Facts about the Program:-
- There is no restrictions on number of applications will be placed in the Express entry pool.
- There is no requirement of job offer to place application in express entry pool.
- There is no specific occupations to enter in the Express entry pool, one needs to qualify under OAB Category occupation meet pre-requisite to enter in the Pool system.
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to apply for permanent resident status based on being qualified in a skilled trade. Applicant applying under this category must ensure to meet basic Canada Express Entry Eligibility criteria.
Must have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the five years before applying
Must meet the Express Entry Canada Requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
Must have a full time employment letter for the time period of at least one year; or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian Provincial or Territorial authority.
Canadian Experience Class:-
Individuals who have worked in Canada and who wish to settle permanently in Canada with their accompanying dependents can apply under the Canadian Experience Class.
Canada Experience Class program recognizes the benefits to Canada by candidates who have spent significant amounts of time pursuing their studies and working careers in Canada. It recognizes their contributions to the Canadian economy and the creation of strong links to Canadian society. This strengthens the permanent residence programs to Canada.
Requirements for Canadian Experience Class
- Eligibility for permanent residence under this class is assessed on a pass-fail basis where the primary criteria are the following:
- Candidate has acquired 12 months of full-time work experience in an occupation categorized as Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC). Qualifying occupations are those of a managerial, professional, technical or skilled trade nature.
- The qualifying Canadian work experience was acquired within the 36 months immediately preceding the date of application;
- Candidate demonstrates sufficient proficiency in one of Canada’s official languages. The level of proficiency required is determined by the occupation in which the candidate gained qualifying Canadian work experience;
- Not be inadmissible to Canada on medical, criminal or security grounds.
How does the Express Entry selection process works:
All applications will go in pool system with Express entry profile number and with Job Bank account will have CRS score ( comprehensive Ranking system-600 points)
Successful candidates with get ITA to apply for PR within 90 days from date of receipt ITA.Higher the CRS faster the invitations.
People with low CRS might have chances to get qualified through P.N.P scheme, one needs to meet province pre-requisite. Qualified candidate gets additional 600 bonus points.
When application is in Pool, through Job bank account one needs to Promote to Canadian job market besides job bank account through job sites, portals etc. recommended for better chances, if employer selects and able to sponsor with LMIA (labor market impact assessment report) candidate can score additional 600 bonus points to get ITA.